I received a nomination for the “One Lovely Blog Award” from the wonderfully talented blogger over at Rebirth of Lisa. I actually received this nomination a little while ago, but have been so busy lately with school and work that I unfortunately have only gotten around to thanking her just now! She has a great blog, and facilitates the Word Crush Wednesday feature that I participate in with my blog as well. This week’s Word Crush Wednesday post will be coming up shortly, so stay tuned! The rules for this nomination are as follows:
• Thank the person who nominated you and link to their page
• Tell us 7 things about yourself
• Nominate 10 Lovely Blogs
• Display the badge on your site
Here are my 7 things about myself:
1. My favorite hobby is line dancing. I have been doing it for a few years now and it is so much fun and a great way to keep active as well!
2. I love cowboy boots and wear them year round. Someday I aspire to have a closet full of cowboy boots. No… a whole room full! A whole room, just FILLED with cowboy boots!
3. Nobody in my real life other than my boyfriend know that I have this blog. I like it this way because I feel like I can say what and how I really feel without fear of repercussions or judgement in my real world life.
4. I am a subscription addict. I love subscription boxes, and I have just started diving into this world. I currently have two active subscriptions; a monthly spice subscription box called RawSpiceBar and a monthly makeup subscription box called Ipsy.
5. I love Pokemon. I know that it makes me sound a little nerdy, but I got into the game when I was younger and just never quiet got out of it. I still buy every new game that comes out, and spend the next few days locked away in my apartment while I catch, train and battle my Pokemon on my way to becoming a Pokemon master. I wish Pokemon were actually real, but then I feel everyone would just drop what they were doing to become Pokemon masters and society wouldn’t be able to function anymore. Oh well, a girl can dream…
6. I love cooking and baking, but only when whatever I am trying to make turns out. I used to hate anything to do with the kitchen when I was younger, and was not looking forward to having a kitchen of my own. However, once I moved out and got a few really great cookbooks to look through, I really started to get into it. I especially love cooking for others, seeing their reactions to what I have made for them. Sharing my recipes and creations online is a new thing for me to be doing, so I hope to get some good feedback on where as well!
7. My favorite color is purple. I have a minor obsession with it, about 75% of my possessions are that color. I think it started back in high-school, but I don’t remember why. It’s easy for my family when they are trying to figure out what to get me for Christmas or birthdays though, just anything purple!
And finally the 10 blogs that I nominate for the One Lovely Blog award are as follows. All of these blogs are ones that I truly believe are lovely blogs and I love checking out their sites and reading their posts. I would put my personal recommendation on each and every one of them.